Audioquest colorado sound to bright

I huse AQ colorado on my systeme and i want replace it because its to bright. considering this carateristic, i would like to know if the cardas golden reference would be a good upgrade? or maybe the golden cross would be better?
128x128thenis
If you choose the Cardas try the Cross they are my choice over all the Cardas cables and worth every cent.

I agree with tooblue cardas cables will tame a foward or bright sounding system, and still sound musical warm and rich sounding. I use klipsch speakers and they can be bright and to revealing at times. I also use cardas cross interconnects. The cross interconnects seem to be the sweet spot in the cardas line.
I recently bought the Colorado cable ,and  spoke to one of their engineers 
The  dbs battery pack runs only a small electrostatic charge to block RF, And EMI
It doesnot breakin the cable . Give them 200  ours .I just played for 10 days straight night and day more refined and not bright unless the recording 
Is a very musical cable. Now discontinued  and can be bought for 1/2;thrir 
Original price .please note they should have the 72 volt dbs battery pack to 
Be the real deal not a phony one.
Earth is, I believe, the new replacement for Colorado. Earth has a smoother more refined sound. Also preferred it to the older Niagra  silver interconnects.