Audiophile system for Techno and Dance music

Hello fellow audiophiles. What would be your choice of speakers (and other components) for audiophile listening of Techno (!) and Dance music, in a moderate size room ?
128x128bellemusique
How about a pair of Mackie DRM315’s on poles connected to a pair of Mackie DLM 12S’s?
Two very different recommendations that would sound awesome with the Swarm would be:

- ATC SCM40 v2
- Spatial Audio X5 or M3

Both use pro drivers but similarities absolutely end there.  ATC is sealed-box design and need power while Spatial is open baffle and relatively easy to drive.  I’d probably pair either with a good Class-D amp from D-Sonic, Bel Canto, VTV, Nord, etc.  Just a couple other ideas FWIW, and best of luck in your search. 
Klipsch Forte III Speakers with a Primaluna EVO 400 Integrated Amp.
Seriously works well together and sounds better than one can imagine. Covers all genre of music effectively and also knows how to rock! 
They look great and fit in with most interior designs as well. Retro looks with a modern sound. Trial them... you'll be glad you did.
Massive SPL, huge volume cannot possibly compete against a highly resolving sytem, even for Techno or any other EDM music.
I am not saying my 400 watts per channel doesn't perform, and cannot play loud. However I will state that low distortion, high resolution is certainly more engaging.

@twodolphins not sure if you like Trance of not, but I've now got two of Above and Beyond's live acoustic albums and I am lovin' them. Thanks for introducing me to Oliver Lieb, I quite liked it actually. I will investigate more of your artists listed as well. Cheers brov.
A7s are obsolete basically (I had a pair of 'em in the 70s), as my experience as a current live sound tech has shown. For a fraction of what hifi stuff costs, you can get a pair of (for example) powered Mackie SRM 450s V2 (neo bass driver, etc.) and a powered 18" bass bin or two (out of business DJs sadly may be a good source for this stuff) for relative peanuts, and the sound quality can astonish...cleaner and better dispersed highs than any A7, much more robust drivers and bulletproof amps.