Audiophile Receptacle question

Hey guys. So I'm about to convert my garage to a home studio/listening room. Amongst other things I plan to get at least 4 new receptacles isolated to the breaker.  I'm looking at Furutech and Synergistic Research -Tesla Plex. I'm hoping to get good results with my equipment. But I was wondering if receptacles like these would provide any improvement on say my guitar amps? I also am a musician, as well as a professional music listener lol. Would love to get some input from others on this. I know these things are targeted for high end equipment, but would a vintage guitar tube amp not be considered high end of audiophile? It would be awesome if they made a sonic difference when I'm recording my music. Thanks
jerzey2222
 @jea48   Just to be clear, I'm NOT suggesting that he change the original plug. As I stated, this mod will change the value for many collectors...for the worse! Yes, believe it or not, an all original two pin plug is sometimes preferred on these vintage pieces! Nonetheless, the fact that the original cord and plug are attached to the amp seems to me to off-set any benefit that a new wall outlet will likely have.
Thanks guys. I should of clarified. I'm not rocking a vintage amp with a 2 plug prong. My main guitar amps are from the 80's ( Mesa Boogie Mark II & III ) which aren't vintage enough to be 2 prong. But thanks for the concern!
@jerzey2222  I use a Mesa Tremoverb 2 12 combo, I will be interested to see if you hear any difference with your wall outlet. I use the excellent Oyaide R1 for my audio system...but the standard plug for the guitar stuff. 
Post removed