Audiophile Receptacle question

Hey guys. So I'm about to convert my garage to a home studio/listening room. Amongst other things I plan to get at least 4 new receptacles isolated to the breaker.  I'm looking at Furutech and Synergistic Research -Tesla Plex. I'm hoping to get good results with my equipment. But I was wondering if receptacles like these would provide any improvement on say my guitar amps? I also am a musician, as well as a professional music listener lol. Would love to get some input from others on this. I know these things are targeted for high end equipment, but would a vintage guitar tube amp not be considered high end of audiophile? It would be awesome if they made a sonic difference when I'm recording my music. Thanks
jerzey2222
jerzey2222,
In regards to affordable, good power cables, check out this:

cullencable.com
I have a listening room and installed #-12 gauge 3 wire-that is 1-white 1-black -1-red and 1-naked ground 
reason is the wire is twisted-not parallel. That helps to fight radio frequency!
I'm with GS. I just did what you are proposing - and HG all the way. Put your money into Quietrock 545, which will soak up lots of $$$ real fast.
And no, I would not consider a vintage tube guitar amp to be high end audiophile. Not audiophile at all. Emphasis was different (POWER), and distortion tended to be high. But still should benefit from HG.