Audiodesk pro with only water

I posted this but only received one response so reposting here (vinyl) in hopes of getting some more feedback.

Has anyone tried using their machine with just distilled water? The reason for asking is I don't have the cleaning fluid on hand & would like to listed to some new records I just got & don't want to wait .. If the other ultrasonic machines just use water then im assuming this should do a decent job cleaning as well  (until I order new cleaning solution)  
p.s. I never play new records without cleaning them first.
thanks
honda
I use just water most of the time. On new or precleaned vinyl it works great. Been doing this for years. 
I wouldn't use any other cleaning solution but the Audiodesk cleaner.
I use the Klaudio US machine, which the manufacturer says should be used only with distilled water. It works great, and removes the contamination from any LP except the rare, badly abused used record. For them, I use a Nitty Gritty machine to preclean. But that’s unusual.
Thank you for the input guys.
 Tom I think I agree, I will be using just water on my new or already cleaned records on my VPI & use the solution when im ready to clean a bunch of used records. 
At $1.25 for distilled water , I can change it every 20-25 records. 
I am tempted to add a couple of drops of Photoflo  to the water but not sure if that will void the warranty or damage anything. I am not sure what they put in it.
 Bailyhill -at $25 a pop for the cleaning solution , if im only able to clean 40-50 records in 30 days then I have to empty the cleaner according to AD so it does get rather pricy.

Have you ever noticed how inexpensive many printers are for computers? Simple. The companies make most of their money on the sales of ink cartridges. If you used a couple or a few drops of Photoflo in distilled water, I can't see how a warranty could be voided or could be proven that it was used in your VPI. Their dedicated solution most likely contains a surfactant. I worked for Kodak for 30 years and used Photoflo in my work. It is certainly as much or more pure than what VPI uses. Main thing is to experiment with amount to use to obtain satisfactory results. Doesn't take much at all.