Audio stand needed....Moving main components from mechanical room to listening room

Looking to move my main components out of my mechanical room into my listening room and need some furniture recommendations.  Would be placed on a wall perpendicular to my speakers by a window.  Hoping for something with 3 shelves and about 60" long that can accommodate my audio research pre amp that is about 20-21" deep with cables out the back.  Ideally TT would go on top with 6 components on the lower two shelves, so I need a stand that handles 3 units across each shelf.  I have viewed so many great stands out there that would work but can't locate them now that I need to find one.  Prefer black and understand that I may need to use some anti vibration platters.  I am currently using one on my turntable.  I plan to place my amplifier under my center channel with a separate stand.

Thanks in advance.

Can't get the url from my system to copy over but it is under Woots system if you have time to view. 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwoots

I would definately call Mike the owner of Saluda River Audio Stands in Easley SC. Master craftsman and will make stand, rack to yours spec with a beautiful selection of prime woods and finishes. Talked to him at length last year and was about to order and had to replace my home AC.....bummer. The prices were in line with Butcher Block and other quality options but seemed much more substancial and IMO much better looking. Go to site and take a look at his work and customer comments......I'm building back my emergency fund and will hopefully buy one in next year or so. His racks are ultra heavy so not knowing where you live shipping will be high....but if you have a van or truck to pick up at his shop sane $$. I live in Charleston SC so was going to load my truck bed with blankets, pads and tie downs to go pick up as less than a couple hundred miles from me.  

@gordon 

What I'm saying is that for that amount of money you could buy a stand with adjustable shelves that were made of materials that are better for audio purposes.