AUDIO PRICE INSANITY PRICE VS. PERFORMANCE WORTH IT?

What do you y’all think? I have 30k into my system and I recently attended AXPONA 2018. I compared what I heard to what I have. I felt my system compared to the 80 to 100k systems quite well. Matching is important. Also your reference point. Any thoughts yall?  
calvinj

Showing 1 response by gg2414

Agree with folkfreak two wrongs never make a right, if you just start out you will never get to where you want to ........................ like in anything in life.

If you consider what is a desired outcome given all the constraints inherent in family, preference, budget, physical room etc. etc. you can plan back from the end objective to where you are at present, this takes research in to what the implications are of each input individually and collectively and if possible trial and error at each stage, this may include gradually adding improvement in system components as circumstances allow.

What is needed however is for the enthusiast to have his or her set of priorities of what is most important to them, even if we want it all ....now.