Audio Kinesis Swarm Subwoofer Awarded 2019 Golden Ear Award by Robert E. Greene

Recognizing member and contributor @audiokinesis for this award!!!

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/2019-golden-ear-awards-robert-e-greene/
david_ten

Showing 2 responses by big_greg

Congratulations Duke!  I think it's well deserved, and whether it's "unique" or not, who cares.  You brought something to market that's affordable and from all accounts, works great.  I've yet to hear of one person that said "yeah, I tried it but it didn't work for me".

If I didn't already have 8 subs, I would have certainly considered it for my system.  I have employed the concept in my system, using 4 of the subs I already had throughout my room and to my ears the results are spectacular.  I have a big room with two relatively small Harbeth Super HL5 Plus speakers.  The difference between having the subs on and off is night and day.

If you can achieve similar results for less than half of what all my subs cost (two Rythmik F25s and two SVS SBS13 Ultras), and take up less space, have less controls to fiddle with, that deserves an award (or more).
Duke,

I have 4 different systems set up throughout my house.  My main system has 4 subs in it (plus a HSU mid-bass module I engage for movies).  The other systems all have one sealed sub each.  I'm in a good situation where my girlfriend and I both have our own places and when she comes over she loves to listen to music with me, so I get zero push back on how many subs or records or turntables or whatever I have.  Life is good.