Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaning System

Can anyone comment on the Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaner?
I just came across this today on the web when I did a search on ultrasonic vinyl cleaner. I am looking for a quiet record cleaning machine. I have a nitty Gritty machine but it is too noisy.
almandog
My unit rollers are not rotating! Has anyone experienced this problem? Send an email to Audiodesk Systeme but no response.
Ical, I did and returned my review sample. I was told that it was the glue holding them and had been fixed. Is yours an older one?
It just a few months old so it should be new version. I bought mine from a shop in Singapore where I live. Sad to say the distributor here are not very helpful about it and it will not be jusify for me to pay the return shipping cost to Germany. As some have mentioned, it's a very nice machine when it's working, but now it not. Sent a few emails to Audiodesk and there's no response at all. A real disappointment.
If you want speed and convenience, buy the AudioDesk system. If you want audibly cleaner LPs and don't mind the time, buy a point nozzle type (Loricraft, Monk, Odyssey). The results are in the listening.
Ical, I would call Audiodesk. I think all you need is new glue.

Petrayer, in my review of the Audiodesk I found it consistently improved LPs previously cleaned with the Loricraft or the other machine I had at the time a VPI 16.5 with a delrin tube in place of the normal VPI tube. Then I cleaned a record first cleaned with the Audiodesk and found that a second cleaning with the VPI improved it. This has only one conclusion, I think, both cleaners do only partial cleaning.

The Audiodesk is much, much more convenient but is much more expensive than the VPI. I retain it. With the delrin tube it cleans off the liquid in but one rotation, meaning that I can clean both sides of a record with the four fluid routine of the Walker Prelude in five minutes. It is clearly superior to the Loricraft or the Keith Monks.