Atohm GT1 SE vs KEF LS50

Has anyone compared these  ?

I am using Devialet integrated amplifier playing in a 4x5m room. 
128x128emerald
Stumbled across this posting as I recently bought KEF LS50 Wireless based solely on the raving reviews all over the web/industry publications/podcasts/etc. Being familiar with the GT1 HD, I was hoping for something similar in a convenient all-in-one package with the LS50W. Boy, what a disappointment. Completely underwhelmed with the LS50W, personally. I guess if you've never experienced great sound, they're better than average...but they're a far cry from the GT1 HD. I'm now going to sell the LS50W and "complicate" my goal with the GT1 HD and an Atoll integrated/streamer...one more piece of equipment, and yes, more money...but...LS50W leaves me waning in a big way.

Glad to hear you're sticking to the strength of your own convictions and not following the sheep.

@bennyz78 

You're right the KEF LS50W are nowhere near as good as the Atohms. I found the KEFs to be suitable to a desktop setup but don't do enough in a larger area. But I actually had so many reliability issues with them and after going through 2 replacements in a year the dealer actually took them back and refunded my money!

I have my Atohm GT1s connected to a Naim Uniti Atom & a Naim 250 AMP and the sound is excellent. I have 2 JL Audio E110 subs on order and can't wait to hear the Atohms with the added subs.