Atma-Sphere Class D… Amazing

Today I picked up my Atma-Sphere Class D Amps. These aren’t broken in yet. And they are simply amazing. I’ve listen to a lot of High End Class D. Some that cost many times what Atma-Sphere Class D costs. I wasn’t a fan of any of them. But these amps are amazing. I really expected to hate them. So my expectations were low. The Details are of what I’ve never heard from any other amps. They are extremely neutral. To say the realism is is extremely good is a gross understatement. They are so transparent it’s scary. These amps just grab you and suck you into the music. After I live with them some and get them broken in. And do some comparisons to some other high end Amps Solid State, Tubes and Class D’s, also in other systems I’ll do a more comprehensive review. But for now, these are simply amazing amps.. Congrats to Ralph and his team. You guys nailed on these.

128x128pstores

Getting back to saved discussions in my email, just got around to reading this.  On balance, informative and educational (thanks, Ralph).  For now, I will stay with my A-S M60's, but stay tuned about these amps.  

Loving my Gold Note PA-10 hybrid class A-D GaN but still listen to my tube amps also.  A class D GaN mosfet nobody seems to have on their radar. 

Brawn and brains: Gold Note’s PA-10 power amplifier | Darko.Audio

I have had the Atmasphere Class D in my system with the MP-3 mk3.3 for over 1 year now and the transparency and resolution are simply amazing 

Happy Owner…HIGHLY RECOMMEND 

@tubeguy45 

Can you comment on the fullness and tonal richness of the A-S Class D amps in your system? So many of the new generation of Class D amps (whether GanFET or MOSFET) receive praise for their resolution but are rarely described as outstanding in terms of warmth, smoothness, and richness of tone. I'm thinking of the naturalness and realism of voice and stringed instruments (especially guitars and upright bass) that emphasis tonal quality in the midrange and bass. My personal tastes value tonal balance over high-frequency pyrotechnics, but not everyone shares my tastes.

Thanks for any further thoughts based on your extended experience with the A-S Class D amps. 

Thanks for any further thoughts based on your extended experience with the A-S Class D amps. 

@sdl4 There is a review in this month's (June 2023) HiFi+ magazine. The reviewer had given us a very nice review of our M-60 triode OTLs about 2 years ago. He does make some comments of comparison. In both cases he was using the DeVore O96s.