Are your current amps and other gear the best you've ever had?

If not, what was the best you had that you let go? 
redwoodaudio
Yes...my current stuff was once state of the art......Im too old now to invest in the multi thousands needed to get any better if at all.
Yes.  Magnepan 3.7's, Sonographe 400 amp, Apt Holman pre-amp, 
new Technics SL1200 turntable, Marantz UD7007 universal player.  
Roughly 1,000 LPs, 2,000 CD and 100 SACDs.  If anyone is selling 
SACD's, I'm in the market for them. 
Yes, by far.
Tekton Ulfberht speakers
Parasound JC 1 monoblocks
LTA Microzotl tube preamp
Holo Audio May Level 2 DAC
I had BAT VK 5i Preamp and VK 150 mono blocks, the source was Wadia 20/21 CD system. They are over 20 years old. I traded in for all PS Audio gears including DirectStream DAC with Bridge II, BHK Preamp, and M1200 mono blocks. My source is now an Oppo UDP 205 as a transport feed into DAC. I also changed my power conditioner to PS Power Plant 15 when it was on sale. 

The result? I could not be happier. The Oppo/DAC really is better than my old Wadia, and I really like the M1200 amps. The entire set up was more than 50% cheaper than my old gears. 
The gear I have is absolutely the best I've had. I have a SIM audio w8 amp and a P8 preamp, and esoteric P10 transport, wyred for sound 10th anniversary dac, monitor audio Platinum 200 G2. All the wiring is harmonic technology magic generation 3 speaker wire and interconnects. The power cords are all harmonic technology pro 11.