Are Eosone speakers worth anything?

I have a five speaker set consisting of Eosone RSF-400 towers, RSF-200 bookshelfs and RSC-300 center channel. They are in near new condition. Not sure if I should try to sell them or find a friend that needs a free set of speakers. They are in near new condition. Any opinions will be appreciated.
milkdudd
Thanks Skriefal. Hardly worth it to sell and ship. Think I'll give them to a relative or friend.
I agree that it's not worth dealing with packaging and shipping these, which is why my estimate was based on a local sale. Local sales of relatively unknown brands are increasingly difficult, and sales prices are correspondingly low. But you could probably sell them locally for what I quoted if you're in a medium to large town and you're willing to wait it out until a buyer comes along.

On the other hand, they *would* make a nice gift to a friend...
Do not underestimate those Eosone. Those were made by Polk under design and specs from Arnie Nudell fron Infinity and Genesis(creator of the IRS system).
Paul from PS Audio has a Video about the history of this speaker line posted yesterday I think.