Anyone use auto lifters? Opinions

I must be getting lazy in my old age. I keep wishing someone would raise my tonearm for me. Sometimes you are just involved in something and putting it down to lift the tonearm is a pain. There are several auto lifters on the market. Does anyone have any experience with these? Do they work reliably and are they easy enough to trip that you do not have to worry about you tonearm and cartridge?
128x128mijostyn
@sancho22, @sm - I had the exact same experience.

OP - Little Fwend is the top tier lifter on the market today and yes - its pricey for what it does.  But.., well worth it and come in two sizes, so should fit most turntables.

The problem for the Little Fwend is the Audio Technica works just as well, comes with a complete set of spacers, one size fits all and costs 1/2 as much. The little Fwend is better looking.
@sancho22 , Is the trigger mechanism of the Little Fwend controlled by a magnet and not just spring loaded?
Not sure what the mechanism is but I think it is very similar 
both were derived from the original AT lifter mentioned here. According to the Tru- Lift designer the biggest difference is in lifting capacity : about 3x (15g) for the Tru Lift
there is a thread on the VPI forum
i think I will try the relaunched AT next
Thus far: no reason to doubt I'll get another 30 years of faithful/gentle service, out of my second Safety Raiser (AT6006/original 80's version).