Anyone here using vintage speakers?

I am mostly a lurker and reader here and see very little conversation about vintage speakers (pre 1985). I have owned Altec 604's for about a year now and love the hell out of them. Just wondered if there are other vintage users in this crowd?
wwwrecords
Infinity RSIIb are my mains now, replacing a set of Zu Druids + Mini-Method sub. I'm currently in the process of building outboard crossovers for them using Mundorf Supreme caps, Northcreek and Solen Heptalitz inductors, Duelund resistors, Cardas copper litz wire, etc. Also adding cabinet bracing and damping to the bass enclosure.

Finally, I'm working with a speaker maker to begin production of new, improved diaphragms for the EMIM and EMIT drivers - I want these babies to last forever!
Snell. When I lost my Apogee Duetta Sigs, I needed something affordable. I found a pair of Snell AII's for $600 here on Audiogon and then a pair of original E's for $100. The AII's had been rebuilt recently, but needed a tweeter replaced. Millersound did a great job on the E's and even had an original tweeter for AII's. I have been happier than I thought was going to be possible. Just be warned that you will need to know somebody good for service if you can't do it yourself.
...in my den, my secondary system. I got these new in 1978 as a high school graduation present. Bought at Tech HiFi on sale for $178/pr. Although I am afraid to do the "pencil eraser test," I am still using the original foam surrounds. The cabinets and grills are a bit worn, but they still sound rich and full as always. They never were detail or imaging champs, though. Heck of a value, all things considered!