Anyone else order Caladans from Clayton Shaw?

After watching videos and reading positive reviews I ordered a pair of Caladans. It’s been 2 weeks and I have never received an email confirmation of sale.  The charge on my cc was from Spatial Audio.  I have called and left VMs twice and also emailed Clayton’s info address. Crickets ! 

Has anyone else experienced this?  I assume he’s extremely busy but I’m getting a little anxious.

whiteknee

@vthokie83 Congrats!  Very much look forward to any pics and listening impressions once they have some hours on them. 

Great news! I've been thinking about either building another set of OBs vs. just ordering from Clayton. 

@vthokie83  that’s great news. Hopefully my set will arrive in a few weeks. Interested to hear first impressions and your system makeup. I have 3 different amps, 3 preamps and 1 integrated to experiment with so can’t wait for the fun to begin.  Cheers!

First impressions and assembly:

Assembly took about 30 minutes per speaker, and all parts were included including a wrench and torx head screwdriver. Once assembled, the speaker baffle tilts back maybe 6 to 8 degrees....but that is of course adjustable as well with the Gaia III feet. All components appear to be those hinted at on other forums or on their website, namely:

IsoAcoustics Gaia III feet, WBT Nextgen 0703 binding posts, Jupiter twisted pair lacquered cotton wiring, US Coils air coils, Jupiter copper foil and Dayton Audio capacitors, and Dayton Audio wire wound resistors.

The maple baffle slabs that I ordered my speakers in, are 1.5" thick, very attractive and blemish free. I will post images if I can get imgpile to upload correctly.

I am leaving early tomorrow morning for vacation, so unfortunately I won't be able to get any listening impressions until I get back next Tuesday.

Sooooo, if ur gonna leave us hanging for a week you can leave the system playing while you’re away so they’re pretty much broken in when you get back, right?  C’mon man, this ain’t all about you ya know.  Ehem.  Seriously though, have a great vacation and very much look forward to your thoughts when you get back.  Looking forward to some pix too if you can.