Any tricks to remove drivers from a (sticky) cabinet

im trying to remove my drivers but they’re still sticking  on cabinet even all screws were off. Tricks, help?
My Sonus Faber has leatherette covered the front baffle…

128x128nasaman

@larryi 

This was my attempt at humor.  Guess some people are better at telling jokes than others.

I'm an experienced builder/servicer involved in performance upgrades.  Yes, working with the holes in the frame does lower the drama and incident of involuntary speaker cone and/or cabinet modifications vs prying on the outside of the frame.  Engaging a couple of threads on a bolt/screw seems to do the trick -- every time.  

Thanks for the instructional video. 

I know you were kidding.  I did like the idea, but, I just thought it was an opportunity to again push the safest way to do this.  I saw the result of an "accident" at a dealership where the driver was being pulled from a $30,000 pair of speakers and the front panel was gouged (a speaker without a grill cloth).  The result meant ordering a new pair for the customer.  

+1 for Mitch2. Being a long time Alon,Nola owner, I've pulled many of their drivers and the only safe way to do it is with a jacking screw as described. Prying a driver out is only asking for trouble/damage to the cabinet and/or driver.

Ok, I’ll try the technique as Mitch2 mentioned;  using a (right fit) metal screw to woofer’s metal lip and carefully pull out driver. Wish me luck