Any recent reliable source of Shuguang 845B tubes from China on the Ebay or web sites?

Have been trying to source high quality 845B Shuguang tubes, and have found a wide gamut of information & misinformation... The US shops charge an arm and leg for these compared to the shops in China & Hong Kong (since I am looking for a match quad, or two), so I wonder if anyone has bought these within last year and can recommend a reliable supplier... Thanks
kot

Showing 3 responses by chayro

I bought mine from atitubeman1.  I think he's in Florida.  Yes, a few bucks more, but I don't want to have to start shipping back to China and I'd rather pay a bit more for an item that lasts years.  But that's me. He has some fancy ones up on Ebay right now.  I could probably use a new pair myself.  
I just bought the normal 845b whatevers.  They were fairly new to the market and they didn't have all those fancy versions yet.  I think they work great and sound better than the normal 845s IMO.  
As to whether the Psvanes are unreliable, distributors say a lot of things for a lot of reasons, so don’t take anything as gospel. I would ask the Florida guy about his experience with the tubes and see what he says. I’m sure he doesn’t like to be getting a lot of failed tubes back to replace. But the regular Shuguang 845Bs are plenty nice.