Any Love For Bryston Here?

I've been reading this forum for years but have just recently started chiming in. I never see very many posts/threads about their products. I own and have owned a few of their pieces and I honestly think that pound for pound, or $ for $ their equipment is pretty close to top notch, not to mention their "best in the business" warranty. Also their aesthetics are complement worthy. Thoughts?
128x128joecollege
By far the best high end audio value for the money.  I have over 35 pieces of equipment.   You can't beat the build quality! (MIL SPEC), bulletproof.  The sound is precise, uncolored with extraordinary sound stage and presence.  Most of my electronics are 15 years plus, with no issues.  The speakers are glorious and built to last.
Brystons are super reliable and built like tanks. Plus they perform very well. I have used to have two 4B3s running in bridge mode in my system. I agree with positive comments about the 4B3s. I would still have them if I hadn’t received a great opportunity to get a pair of 28B3 monoblocks. My Magnepans have all the power, dynamic reserve, and headroom they need. The 17B3 is a great preamp. But I have one complaint about it. Certain phono preamps with minimum MM gain in the 50dB range overdrives it. You need a phono preamp with MM gain in the 40-50dB range. So Pass Labs phono stages except for the Aleph Ono are out. The Bryston DAC is also great. Overall, Bryston has been good for me. 
Been listening to Bryston for over 35 years, have had the original 3B, 3BST, 4B, 4BST, 4BSST and now the 3B cubed.
To my ears, the cubed series of power amps are the best sounding solid state amps that Bryston has ever made!
They aren’t cheap but outperform any other power amps at the price point!

I am driving B&W 802 III and Theil CS1.6 speakers!
Wow, a non believer!

Bryston gear is amazing, their customer service has always been great!

Powerful amps, clean straight wire style preamps.

If I ever get 4K to blow, I’ll get their CD player.

anyone know who builds Brustons CD players, etc.
the warranty is above average on their electronics, but when the CD player goes down, will they say “pound sand”
or try to help out of warranty?
@arcticdeth the Bryston BCD-3 CD player has a 3 year warranty from date of manufacture. It's three years because it has a motorized moving part (the optical drive). As far as I know the BCD-3 is built in Canada at Bryston's f