Any Alice Cooper fans?

Just listened to Alice Cooper's "Alone in his Nightmare" Cd which is the audio from a live radio broadcast from Alice's 1975 Welcome to my nightmare tour.
It was actually my 1st concert and is probably the best concert I have been too.
Besides the original Alice Cooper band, this in my opinion is the best band Alice ever put together. Dick Wagner and Steve Hunter's guitar playing is second to none. Its definitely worth a listen.
ziggy333a

Showing 4 responses by ziggy333a

I was a huge fan of his music probably up to Go to Hell. What intrigued me more was his stage show and what a funny and pretty cool guy he is(nothing like his character Alice). I'll always remember that first concert back in 75 at the Garden. What a show!!! And the amazing band he had for that tour. REMEMBER THE COOP!!!
Since I started this thread, I've been listening again to the early albums. Especially Love it to Death and Billion Dollar Babies. Note sure if everyone is into YOU TUBE, but theirs some classic footage of Alice and the original band in the 70's that is amazing. REMEMBER THE COOP!!!!
Would have loved to seen his early shows. The original Alice Cooper Group was the ultimate rock band. In the studio, Producer Bob Ezrin had a lot to do with the groups early albums musically. Look what Ezrin did with Pink Floyd's "The Wall".
I would play songs like Blue Turk, Hard Hearted Alice, Only Woman, and many others to friends and they couldn't believe it was AC. Like Rlawry said, AC recruited the finest musicians on his albums and live shows. David Bowie was the same. Bowie was backed by some of the best out their. As I originally mentioned,
Any AC fan MUST listen to "Alone in his Nightmare" CD. Talk about talented musicians.
You hit a homerun once in awhile finding a MINT original pressing. Good for you.
Make sure you play "Halo of Flies" nice and loud.