Anticables

Does anyone have any experience with Anticables products? I spent over $600 on a pair of honestly cheap-looking ICs from them and after 400 or so hours burning them in I'm hard-pressed to tell the difference between them and an old set of no name ICs built from pro cable stock and heavy metal RCA connectors.

For all I know they are made out of regular bulk copper spools in a plastic sheath and wrapped in a Slinky.
madavid0
Anticables Level 5 speaker wire (copper spades) combined with Anticables Level 6.2 Absolute Signature RCA/RCA analog interconnects are the best performing cables I've ever heard anywhere, and the only ones that match what I had back in the early 1990s when the Lindsay-Geyer interconnects were available. In fact, the low-level resolution and detail surpasses what I got from the Lindsay-Geyer set-up. My stereo system consists of Acer Aspire E5-576G-5762 running Foobar 2000 software, JSAUX Printer Cable, Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 DAC, Anticables Absolute Signature Level 6.2 analog interconnects, PS Audio Stellar M700 monoblocks, Anticables Signature Level 5 speaker wire (spades), KEF LS50 speakers, Fitueyes 4-tier Media Stand Audio/Video Component Cabinets with Glass Shelves, VTI RF Series Heavy Duty Speaker Stands in Black, and Pangea Audio AC-14 Powercords for amplifiers. Also all cable connections are made using Stabilant 22 contact enhancer. I will pit my system against any other 2-channel system with respect to all parameters except low bass extension and highest db level output. Just a word of warning, 500 hours or more of burn-in will be necessary before these cables sound their best. I suggest using Irrational But Efficacious CD to play continuously when not listening to help with burn-in. 
A bit of perspective is in order here. 

The cables you bought cost $600 for a 1-metre pair of AC's top-of-line interconnects. Had someone suggested that your ICs were the weak link in your system despite having a cheap TEAC as your amplifier?

I mean, I'm not disputing that they might be, but I would have looked a long way before paying $600 for an IC on the off-chance it was the silver bullet I was looking for.

ICs will make a difference, and, if the REST of your system is transparent enough, can make a profound difference! But that's the key.

There ARE specific ICs which will adjust a system which has specific shortcomings, such as bright ICs for a laid back system or laid back ICs for a bright system. AntiCables level 5.2 and 6.2 cables do NOT have this type of correcting sonic signature - AC pride themselves that their cables are fairly neutral and balanced in that regard.

The next IC down from the 6.2 is the 5.2, which uses the same silver/gold alloy in a more conventional geometry. At less than half the price.

Even knowing that my system is exceedingly transparent, I went for the 5.2 in the knowledge that, at worst, it would not satisfy me and I would lose a relatively small amount of money (or send it back). And, at best, I would be satisfied by the sound and not have paid more than I needed to for that satisfaction.

Good luck. I hope you find a combination of components which works for you.

Just replaced my Type 4 AudioQuest speaker wires with AntiCables Level 3.1 cables and got a big step up in sonic quality along with much improved clarity. I bought the AQs used about 15 years ago as a step up from Monster cables. I just check retail prices and had no idea how cheap they were. The last time you could buy my Bohlender Graebner Radia 520s they listed for $7,500 a pair. I'm thrilled with these cables. They make my speakers sing. Powered by an Anthem Integrated 225 playing SACDs on OPPO UDP-205.