Anthem STR pre and power amplifier

am looking at purchasing, and in what research I can do on the Internet, this seems to be the best option for a dual use system for home theater and two channel listening. In this price range, is there anything else out there that I might be missing. At this point the main reason for purchase is the dual sub pass-through. So any ideas thoughts or great inspirations one might have in this form. I would greatly appreciate. Thank you very much

128x128gkelly

@fredapplegate Thanks, The room correction intimidates me has me terrified. Hopefully all my fears will be resolved and the process will be smoother than the future tripping that is going through the noggin.  

Enjoy, that is a great combo.  I think Anthem's ARC works pretty good, you'll really like it I think.   

I have the NAD Masters series pre-pro and 7 channel class D power amplifier. My units were bought in about 2016 or 17 when they just came out and they are excellent in every respect.  I don’t know how they compare with other options like Marantz or Anthem but anyone in the market for a high end home theater should definitely check them out. 

@oddiofyl thanks for the vote of confidence I think 🤔 lol. @ct10 I got the two channel amp and preamp to up my stereo game. Someday I’ll up the surround system. 

Congrats, the pre/power combo are really nice products and audibly a step above the srt integrated. If I was looking for a system that used room correction and sub integration the STR separates would be in my home.