Angstrom 200 Preamplifier balance adjustment

I used this preamp for quite a few years with several  good amplifiers such as Ayre V3, Mark Levinson 27, etc. and found it to be excellent for my listening tastes. When I started using a tube integrated amp I stored the Angstrom for about a year. Because the speakers I’m using are very inefficient, though, (82-84dB) the dynamics are limited by the 40 or 80 WPC output of the amp, I purchased a Lexicon 225 amplifier to use with the Angstrom to see if that combination would be acceptable. The problem is that the signal from the preamp now is not evenly balanced with one channel’s volume at least 50% lower than the other. I seem to remember that there is a balance adjustment capability but it requires access to the menu and the output from the Angstrom is RCA and the TV has only HDMI inputs. Before I go deeper into this I’m hoping that someone here has knowledge on this subject or can direct me to a source to find an owners manual. Thank you
128x128broadstone
Email Mike Moffat at Schitt Audio. He designed the 200 when he was at Angstrom.
Thanks, bdp24.  I’ll do that. In the meantime, I’ve purchased another used one as a backup. That’s how much I think of this preamp. 
They're cheap now, aren't they?! When I bought mine is was a couple grand iirc, and that was in the 90's.
They were quite expensive then and worth every penny. I’ve had quite a few high end dedicated stereo preamps and have yet to find one that satisfies my tastes more. It has a warm sound accompanied by detail and resolution. I did, btw, figure out the balance issue. The left channel for all speaker pairs is affected so it does need to be repaired. 
Moffat started Angstrom after he left Theta, where he was head product designer. Good engineer, and an interesting character.
Yes. I’ve been pretty big fan of Theta having owned a Theta DAC, CD player, Casablanca and CasaNova. I now own a Schiit DAC and preamp. My favorite of his designs remains the Angstrom 200 which I’ve used off and on for many years and hope to continue doing so. I can’t explain it but it simply works for me in every way.