AMS-350 V2 ==> Missing components on PCB

Does anybody have a PCB bill of materials, drawing, or schematic for the AMS-350 V2?  I bought this speaker used and it's missing R1 and C1 on the main board.  I assume R1 is a resistor and C1 is a cap (I might be wrong) but I have no idea how to look for replacement components without a BOM or drawing.  for the sake of clarity, I have a picture of the board but not sure how to post it here.  Any help would be appreciated.

michaeltm
Thanks for thinking this through with me.  It's possible but ...
  • the tweeter isn't working and I've swapped in a properly functioning tweeter which still doesn't work on this speaker
  • I can see residual glue/epoxy with an outline pattern for what appeared to a round component (such as a cap)
So, I'm thinking it's missing one or both components.  I could be wrong but am hoping I can find a picture (at minimum) or a BOM.  I know that's a long shot but ...🤞

Is it possible that this same circuit board is made for more than one model of speaker? If so, then it is likely that the missing parts are not supposed to be there in the first place.