Amps which are Great, but either Unknown or Underpriced

Hello everyone,

When I think of Power Amps (or integrated amps) that play / sound way beyond their price-point and can be non-household names, I think of companies like:

1. Belles (Power Modules)
  2. McCormack
  3. Coda

Can you guys please suggest other Power Amps / Companies that are also somewhat unknown or of great value?

Your suggestions would really help me and others.  Thanks!

Matt

mminor
I will give second nod to Herron. I have the M1A mono amps driving Verity Parsifal speakers from a MSB Analog Dac/UMT V transport source. I have demo'd other amps and nothing even close to the price is as pleasing musically, ( though I do agree with Belles as well and the MB200 almost got the pick ). 
In the great but underpriced category, here’s another vote for the Job 225. It’s a great sounding piece that plays WELL above it’s price.
""The current Audio Mirror 6C33C SET monoblocks are a bargain at their price compared to BAT and Lamm models. I am very happy with them."

+1.
I have a pair (45 Watt SETs) and they are terrific!"

+2
I also have a pair of Audio Mirror SET 45 monoblocks with their parallel 6C33C tubes and OPTs (purchased new in 2015). These amps are excellent performers and a phenomenol value. If they were branded as McIntosh, I believe they would sell for 14k to 18k USD, if not more, but they can be had new for around 5k for a pair (with tubes), with a full parts and service warranty.

With my setup, I get the best sound with the Tung Sol 6SU7GTY black glass in the input stage and Sylvania 6SN7GT bottom flashing and triple rivet (late ’51 to early ’53 vintage) in the driver stage...outstanding combined transparency, speed, and overall musicality.

All speakers that I have heard with these Audio Mirror monoblocks and NOS tubes sound great, although the bass can get a bit wooly on some low impedence speakers (4 ohms) when playing hard rock music; however, the bass really pounds with amazing resolution through speakers with high magnetic flux (high speaker damping) and underhung voicecoils (linear resolution), like University 315C-200 speakers...killer combination.

These Audio Mirror monoblocks put my Parasound Halo A21 (a decent SS amp) to shame, plus they are just plain sexy in their mirror-like polished stainless steel finish.
The ARAGON 8008 (INDY AUDIO LABS). Not really underpriced, Very unknown, But I love the hell outta mine!!! From its physical styling to its first rate parts count to its high level of performance to its fit & finish the unit just screams GREATNESS. And all for Not??? Its a damn shame that INDY does nothing to promote this thing or any of their products for that matter. The only review to my knowledge, was from The Absolute Sound, and they seemed liked it too??? As for advertising,"NOTTA", I surely hope they don't go "THE WAY OF THE WIND" because of "LACK OF"???