Amps In Wall Or Conditioner?

Stereo amp and subwoofer amp, both with upgrade PCs, plugged straight into (upgraded) wall outlets.
Same with tube preamp.

Now getting power conditioner for use on DAC, streamers, CD, maybe even analog sources. 
Conditioner has 2 high-current outlets. Majority opinion says don't use these for amps.
If not, how about preamp and/or DAC? Any foreseeable benefit or detriment of high-current vs. linear filtered?
Thanks! 
hickamore

Showing 4 responses by tomic601

OP you are welcome. you have many helping this thread. I was lucky to buy a couple of Furman 15 for all the digital infrastructure in the house, keep it clean before dumping back into the line…

Also, i have heard great things about both Puritan and Audioquest but so far have only heard the latter. it’s great you have choices.

best to you !

Jim
and experience based…

Isotec is my gold standard, but i could live with … ? 

OP your router or network switch on linear power supply ?
also if your breakers and or panel are older, consider replacing audio related breakers and clean / tighten ALL panel terminations.

enjoy the music
do not put the dedicated line (s) on separate legs of the  main panel. Rather get motors on the opposite leg e.g. freezer, fridge, AC, furnace. When you spec the wire size, get the max the electrician can correctly terminate. The marginal cost to upsize to max is normally pretty low.

Next get any switch mode aka wall wart power supply items on the PC, preferably on dedicated line. Depending on the quality level of your DAC it may need go on PC “ dirty “ circuit. Listen is the test. Cheap DACs lacking a Faraday cage normally find themselves on the dirty side.

then listen and experiment w remaining analog gear.