Amp Stand Cone Feet

Not sure if this question belongs in this category or forum, but here goes.  

I have two different Billy Bags amp stands  and the cone feet in each stand have screw threads of slightly different sizes.  

I just purchased two used and identical Billy Bags amp stands that fit my amp better but they came without the cone feet (I knew this when I purchased them).  I thought my feet from the other Billy Bigs stands would transfer to the newly purchased stands easily.  Oops was I wrong.  Only one set of four did and the others have screw threads on the cone feet that are slightly too large.

Anyone know where I would look to purchase Billy Bags aluminum cone feet for an amp stand?  I plan on measuring the thread size early next week to ensure if I find a replacement cone foot set, it will screw in the threads.  

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

philb7777

Showing 3 responses by philb7777

Thanks Tom,  I wish it was that easy.  Billy Bags has been out of business for over two years.  No authorized dealers.  I am sure they outsourced for their cone aluminum feet on their products, but I have no idea who they used.  

I've checked Amazon, Google, eBay and CableCo and Mapleshade.  Nothing looks like or has the size of the cone feet they used that I can find so far.
Thanks a bunch. I will definitely do that tomorrow. I am looking for a aluminum satin silver finish cone that is around 1.5 inch diameter base with a 1.5 inch length with a threaded 1/4 -20 screw. I think that is the size that will fit my Billy Bags stand.

Thanks again for the lead on Herbies.

dsperber,

Glad you got things solved.  I actually found some old Billy Bags feet at the gentleman's house I bought the stands from.  He unfortunately passed away and at his estate sale, I found them in a box in his attic.