Amp recommendation for Dunlavy SC V

I'm a proud new owner of a pair of Dunlavy SC V. I'm looking for recommendations on a good matching amplifier in the $3-4k range on the used market. Looking forward to your suggestions.
trbo50
Check the archives, there have been a number of threads in the pastfew years on this, with a number of SC V owners chiming in. I seem to recall the Aloia amps being favored by a number of users. My favorites that my dealer used to use were the VTLs mentioned above, the VAC 140 Renaissance monoblocks and the BAT VK60 monoblocks. I always liked the sound of tubes with Dunlavys, even if it meant losing the bass control you'd get from solid state.
the Dunlavy woofers/cabinet enclosures are highly dampened and thus are very easily controlled by tubes or any amplifier.
I use the aforementioned VTL 450 Signature amps. Its a match made in Heaven. Especially after replacing the stock 12AT7 tubes with NOS Mullard M8162 tubes and the stock 6350 tubes with NOS Sylvania black plates. Magical!!!
Mark Levinson 336
Mccormack DNA-2 Rev A mod
Parasound JC1 Monoblock Amplifiers
Ayre V1
SUNFIRE 600 x 2
For great control and full range depth, to stay in your price range, I have to recommend the Pass Labs X250. I had tried many amps, tube and solid state, and the Pass gear fit the bill the best for me. The most pleasing tube amps I had heard with my SC-5s were the Audio Research amps. Enough so that I bought the ARC, and them traded it in to buy the Pass instead. I have no regrets of having the Pass gear, even now (especially now) when I hear other amps. Best Regards.