Amp recommendation for CJ ET3 preamp

Hi, I need an amplifier recommendation please. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Current setup--

Preamp: Conrad-Johnson ET3
Speakers: Acoustic Zen Adagios

In a perfect world, I would love to find a ss amp for under $3,000 to match my system. I'm thinking solid state because my concern is that a tube amp paired with the tube ET3 preamp would be too "sweet." (Too much of a good thing). Someone can talk me out of that idea if they think I am wrong.

I understand that I'm going about this process a little backwards and probably should have purchases the preamp last but what can I say? I'm not the most rational person!
vjnavarra
I don't know your speakers well enough to make a recommendation. As far as I can tell, your speakers can probably work well with either ss or moderate to fairly high powered tube amps, but I honestly can't make a recommendation.
As far as Class D amps and tube pres go, I'd suggest you pay attention to the input impedance of the Class D amps you might consider. Many, but not all, have a fairly low input impedance, something that doesn't usually bode well for many high impedance output tube pres.
Another thing to consider is the sensitivity of the amp, some sensitive amps can have the volume control usability compromised by the high output of some tube pres.
With all that said, I still stand by my previous post, your speakers should influence your amp choice the most.
I concur with alot of the above posts.Ive had the mv 60se and the premier 11a.Both are a great match. theres a mv 60 for sale here now that looks fairly new.Its a great combo,good luck,Bob
Thanks for the responses everyone.

Usblues, I just looked at the mv60se. It looks like it's 55wpc. Do you think that is enough to drive the Adagios?
Thats 55 CJ wpc.Its stronger than you would guess.Unless your in a big room or a headbanger.I personally would go for it,good luck,Bob
VJnavarra,

The 6550 tube in the SE version of the MV60 was reviewed in STereophile by Sam Tellig...in which he said it sounded and felt much more like a 100 watt/channel amp...whereas the EL34 (regular mv60) felt more like 60 watts/channel.

And if you get 2 and mono them...then you get 120-240 watts depending, i believe, because you double power and then halve impedance by driving one speaker only.