Amp for Persona B Speakers

Looking for solid state amp recommendations for pairing with Persona B speakers. I prefer a neutral sound, or only slightly towards warmth. Price range up to about $8000. AR LS17SE pre also in the mix and this is a relatively neutral piece. Something not too scarce. New preferred. Music is a mix but leans toward rock, some jazz and vocals.

jaybe

@soix Yes. Beautiful mids, but not the best highs and a bit of a rounded bass. A bit dark sounding. Looking for something to improve those areas.

I’d highly recommend this upgraded SMcAudio amp as it will very likely do everything you’re looking for in spades.  You’ll save a bundle, and if you like what you hear you can send it back to them to get their latest mods for even better sound and still be well below your budget.  Given what you’re looking for I’d be all over this.  I own a fully-modded DNA 0.5 BTW. 

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650135552-mccormack-smc-audio-ultra-15-dna-1-power-amplifier-upgraded/

I second @soix on the SMc upgraded amps. I recently received my DNA 0.5, which was already a GT20 version, from SMc with a whole new round of mods which take it to GT 24 Ultra. Absolutely stunning. I had some cosmetic mods done to make it look the part too. These amps are a genuine bargain for the sound you get.