Amp for Magnepan "Mini-Maggies"

I am planning to use a Mini-Maggie system as a whole-room setup as per the discussion in TAS (link below). I wondered if anyone has tried this and if so, what size amp they used - or would recommend? I was planning on driving them with a Parasound Halo A23 (225 Watts/channel at 8 ohm & 45 amperes peak per channel) but wondered whether this would suffice. Maggies always prefer more power but the discussion about using the Mini Maggie system in a whole room setup specifically mentions the need for a powerful amp. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome!

globalkiwi

The A23 is 125 watts/8ohms and 225/4ohms...it will run the Maggies ok in a small room but will not reveal how good those speakers are...I enjoyed the Mini-Maggies in small room but ended up with LRS+ which I prefer...using Odyssey Cyclops Extreme SE Integrated and quite happy with combination...

Yes, you're correct about the A23 power being 225 watts at 4 ohms - that was a typo which I shall try to correct. Am I right in thinking that the Odyssey is 220 watts at 4 ohms? Was that the amp you used with the Mini Maggies? Did you find it insufficient to really get the best out of them?