Amp for Magnepan 1.7's

I have a pair of Magnepan 1.7's on the way and was looking for a new amplifier for them. I currently have a Carver C-1 & M-500 setup which I anticipate will not do the 1.7's justice so I'm looking to options ahead of time.

I heard the 1.7's with an NAD M3 integrated and was very pleased with the sound so I'm sort of looking to use that as a starting point. Anyone have any suggestions? I'd prefer to go with an integrated but I'm not dead set against a ss or tube pre & solid state amp. I'd like something with remote control for sure as I'd like to easily integrate with my home theater.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
dorfma05
Hi all ! If it were me I would try what you have first . I would trust my ears .
Brad, absolutely, I'm just looking for some direction in what to try and see what other people have had success with. There's so much out there, I just want to narrow it down.
How about a pair of Outlaw M2200 monoblocks? I use a pair with my MMGs, they are highly recommended by Barry Diament the mastering engineer.
I'm less than sure about this....but if you like the OutLaws, you'll love 4 of 'em.
Biamp?
OutLaw has some kind of deal where the more you buy, the less expensive per unit it gets. Some kind of shipping deal, too.
I just received the 1.7s on Monday. I also have the NAD M3. The M3 drives and makes the 1.7s stand up and sound off without effort and the combo sounds good to my ears. I see no need whatsoever to run out and upgrade this amp.