Amp for Magnepan 1.7's

I have a pair of Magnepan 1.7's on the way and was looking for a new amplifier for them. I currently have a Carver C-1 & M-500 setup which I anticipate will not do the 1.7's justice so I'm looking to options ahead of time.

I heard the 1.7's with an NAD M3 integrated and was very pleased with the sound so I'm sort of looking to use that as a starting point. Anyone have any suggestions? I'd prefer to go with an integrated but I'm not dead set against a ss or tube pre & solid state amp. I'd like something with remote control for sure as I'd like to easily integrate with my home theater.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
dorfma05
Bryston is a natural match for Magnepan.A 4BSST with a tube pre and you be cruising man.
The $1200 NAD would be a relatively low cost option, and should have adequate power.
I'm looking to keep the integrated or pre & amp combo at around $2k used. I'm not sure if that's a good price point or not. I could flex up a few hundred more if it would do a lot more for me. I'm under the impression that you'd typically spend less on an amplifier than the speakers to "match" them appropriately. It seems that maybe the maggies are a special case?

Also, since I'm sort of new to this, if I were to get a tube preamp how often would I have to replace the tubes? I'm looking to get very heavy use out of this thing so I wonder if that would be an issue. I know on my guitar amplifier I only have to replace preamp tubes every year or two, does the same hold true for hi-fi preamp tubes?

Thanks all.
Odessey is very good.Krell made a good integrated.I do not know if it is still available.A used threshold would do nicely.
I know on my guitar amplifier I only have to replace preamp tubes every year or two, does the same hold true for hi-fi preamp tubes?

Yes. I have seen preamp tubes under heavy use hold up as long as 5-6 years.