Amp for B&W 802N

Ijust bought B&W 802N. I'm using MF A3.2cr. I'm offered a used Mark Levinson 332. I'm told my amp isn't powerfull enough to handle 802's. Which of these would better amp:
Krell, ML332, Bryston 14SST, or anything else within $2,500-$2,800.
Any advice is appreciated.
128x128badam
I can't give you help on those you asked about but I have the same speakers. I used Rowland M201s and they were great. They are in that price range and I would highly reccomend them. The M501 are even better. I tried these and the Lamm M1.2 reference and for my taste liked the Lamm the best.
I own the B&W 800D and still do at this time. I had tried many amps on them: Mc 1201, ML 436, Krell 400cx and now Accuphase M2000. I found that the Krell was the best match for the B&W at your price point. See if you can get a 300cx for them. The other amps never got the bass out of the B&W like the Krell did.
Nick
My N800s are driven by Krell as well. I also had N802s and the same FPB700Cx did a good job. Surprisingly I had good results with Bryston 7BSTs too.
I second the Krell 300cx. That is my setup. I would also biwire them using the extra pair of speaker terminals on the Krell. Both the amp and the speakers seemed to like the extra set of wires... more bass and more open sound.
Classe amps and B&W N802 speakers are great match. So much so that B&W owner bought Classe. For your price range, I would look into a Classe CA-301. If you can afford more, CA-401, CAM-350, or CAM-400 are great. I have CAM-350 with my B&W N802.

Ldk
Krell and B&W are a great match...I had the 801 Matrix III's with an old Krell KSA-250 and the Krell controlled the woofer the best of any solid state I tried which included a 350 watt/channel Rowland mono amp.
Cary CAD-500 MB. I realize that these are above your budget ($4,000 - $4,500 used), but they are absolutely the best match I heard with the Nautilus series. My second choice for the 802N's would be McIntoish MC501s. I would strongly prefer the Carys though. It's amazing how tube-like rich and liquid they sound. Dennis Had did a terrific job tuning them to sound like his best tube offerings combining it with all the effortless dynamics and bottom end that only monster solid state amps can deliver. These amps can put out 1,000 watts into 4 ohm with lots of healthy current. That's exactly what the B&W's need to sound their best. You should definitely try them out. Their rich and lush midrange will provide a very synergistic match with the B$W's slightly dry upper mids and treble.
thanks guys, I love A'GONE. Looks like Classe 301 or 401 would be lowest in price. I'll be looking for them.
What's interesting none of you suggested ML332. Any reasons why I shouldn't consider them.
If you can find a used TriVista Integrated you will be set. It sounds great with these speakers. The 350 watts doesn't hurt.