Am I too big of a jerk,even for audiogon?

Let me explain. I have extremely high and very vague standards. I look down on everything, and I mean everything, never talking about specifics or my own point of reference. I’ve looked down not just on people and equipment but science and facts as well. They are far far beneath me.  It is all too much for me to explain, but I am sure you are all doing it wrong.  WRONG, with a bold, underlined and hooker-script WRONG font used here.

I start these crazy troll posts which are incredibly successful in nabbing a lot of the regulars in audiogon.

I should be very happy with myself, but sometimes I have to wonder if my level of jerk is too much for all of you too handle. I’m trying to blaze a path, but are you with me audiofools or not???
erik_squires

Showing 2 responses by riley804

@stereo5

+1

Case in point, I hate all Class D amplifiers and nothing will ever change my mind. Every time you posted about Class D and I disagreed, you went off on me in a bad way, even suggesting I never listened to the amp you were talking about when in fact I had. You are big on DYI audio and you seem to expect everyone to embrace it.

and I have mentioned this before in that not everyone is into the DIY thing....and you keep pushing and pushing it.

you remind me of the person at work that thinks they know everything and no matter how you tell them to just go with the flow of things, the person still doesnt get it and nobody wants to work with that person.     

i don’t really care for you as you come across some one who thinks they know everything that there is to know.......

so when i see the title of the thread and the OP happens to be you, i just don’t open it and read it.

i know that a lot of members like you and your thoughts / advice.....just not me.

definitely not trying to start anything , but you did ask