Alternative to SMSL M400 DAC?

I am looking for a product similar to the SMSL M400 or Topping D90SE. I have read a few reviews and these products are a very close match for my budget and needs -- with one glaring exception. I would like to have digital audio output (either coax or optical or both).
I have not been able to find any similar product that offers digital audio output. Can anybody point me to something in this same price range (around $850 or less)?
The SMSL M400 supports good quality Bluetooth input, which is a plus for me, but it is optional (because I can add a separate Aptx HD receiver like the Audioengine B1). USB input is a must, as is having a DAC that equals the performance level of the SMSL M400.
Thanks for any recommendations.
lowoverdrive
Yeah this seems like a tough ask, especially at this price level.  I’d spring for something like a Singxer SU6 Audio Bridge and just get whatever DAC sounds best to you.  Best of luck. 
I can't seem to grasp why why you desire a digital out from a Digitsl TO Analog Converter.
To what end?
@fuzzlone

> I can’t seem to grasp why why you desire a digital out from a Digitsl TO Analog Converter. To what end? 

To bypass the internal DAC and use another DAC that I prefer. In this sense, the SMSL M400 or similar DAC is simply functioning as a USB & Bluetooth aptx HD "connector" for a superior DAC that doesn’t have those inputs. 

I don’t want any signal conversion to happen until the signal reaches my other DAC. 

@soix
Thanks for making me aware of the Singxer SU6 Audio Bridge. Looks like an interesting option.