All in One amp up to $7k

Hi, needed some advice.
Looking for an all in one amplifier- including streaming. Had earlier settled on and bought a Hegel 590 - but could not ship it to Dubai from the US, sold it to a friend of mine. 

Any recommendations? In the $5k-$7k range? At least 150w into 8 Ohms.

I had looked at Gold Note- but not completely sure. PS Audio Stellar Strata MK2 fits the bill though not sure how good it is. 

Also though I didn’t listen to the Hegel H590 I have this feeling that it would have been awesome.

128x128dxbwineguy

Coda CSiB is amazing in that price range. Can’t go wrong. But no streamer. 

I can vouch for the H590. Sounds great. The built-in DAC is “ok”. Doesn’t compare well to separate high end DACs such as my T+A DAC 200, which is out for repair for lightning damage. Boy, do I miss it!! Didn’t know the 590 would stream. I use Innuos for that. Happy hunting!

from everything you write, your requirement list doesn't seem to match what you really need.

You could get a lot more value for your money if you were ok with less power

@grislybutter possibly. My aspiration for high power (do I sound like a politician?) is only because I have never had a very high power amp - so am not sure what I am missing. There must be a reason that folks like Hegel make an H590 vs their owther amps. That is the only reason.