Aliexpress Marketplace practices, be for warned.

I would like the audiophile community to know that Aliexpress will not stand to help buyers from vendor fraud of products purchased off of their website.  I recently order fake Audioquest cables from [Vipeos - HiFi Store] and was denied my cancellation even though placed  within a 24 hour period.  They promises no charges will post before shipping happens but as a fact my credit card was posted a charge within 12 hours.  Expected delivery time is about 2 weeks but still the vendor refuses to stop shipment and refund my card.  They rather I receive, send back, and ultimately get credit vs cash back.  So be aware of this type of practices Aliexpress is allowing to happen within their commerce market place.

daytrader

Daytrader...

Thanks for being willing to A/B real/fake gear.

Even if you get what you paid for, which is not much...  WHAT A HEADACHE!  If the website states you can cancel, and they refuse, take a screenshot... your CC company can use it to expedite your refund.

ALSO - Fake-product dumping is unethical and illegal (think Trademarks, Tariffs & Safety issues - see U.S. Customs & Border Protection websites for details). 

IMO This entire community must avoid sellers  of fraudulent gear - FULL STOP.  As they used to say, if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Very good information.  All documents have been screen shot and delivered to my CC company.  They believe by suspending payment, Aliexpress for the above reasons you state will not fight it.  Agree with all your commentary.  🙏

Just to fill in some details.  

I ordered the AQ digital coaxial for $180(Eagle Eye AQ product as advertised) which I was planning to compare against with my Supra, my DH Labs, my Wireworld 7 glass(just for kicks), a Blue Jeans cable and an Amazon special. 

Did I really think it was real, no.  Was I curious as to the sound, yes.  If received I do plan to send back if they do a full refund and they say within 7 days, the cost of shipping too.  Do I really believe this, no.  If my CC company can reverse payment, I will send it back on my own dime.  If none of the above happens, I plan to send it to a YouTuber that does these comparisons on video and let him listen then cut it open.  This might cost me $180 but it gives me the opportunity to share this story and let consumers decide what to do.  Thanks for all that have participated. 🙏

Post removed