After fifty years… amazing. What high end audio can be.

I am just enjoying my system. I am in awe of what an audio system can be. I have been listening to Bill Evans in the 60’s and 70’s on my system (see my userId). Having relentlessly pursued the high end for fifty years, alway stretching to achieve the next level. It is so rewarding to have a system that completely surprises and delights me each time I listen to it. What a treat…personally, really well worth the thousands of hours and dollars to achieve it. At 70, glad I did it.

ghdprentice

Showing 1 response by thr1961

@ghdprentice -- almost 62 here and I still own the first LP I played on my first "stereo" in 1973!  I am off to audition some speakers tomorrow and I will be bringing along one or two of my favorite Bill Evans recordings!  There is something about him that forges a personal connection to each song and it is wonderful to hear you writing something quite similar. 

I still have work to do on my "room" but I do have a plan, so more to come on this subject!

Thanks for a wonderful reflection and for the advice you have offered as a fellow ARC convert.