Advise before I regret

I bought a new pair of speakers paradigm premier 800 series in piano white to get a little brighter sound and replace my existing paradigm studio 100’s v3 speakers that are mint but a few years old so I went with a replacement. I just added a Yamaha aventege receiver 2080 and am anthem mc20 amp to drive them. Any adivice or experience which set of speakers is better. Before I sell the wrong pair I will
do a side by side comparison but just wanted to get some professional experience. 
128x128spkbmw007
Did you try your Aventage 2080 + Anthem amp > Studio 100 v3 speakers BEFORE you bought the new Premier speakers -

If so, what did you not like about the sound?

I previously had them hooked up to a Marantz sr7005 and an Adcom 555 gFA 2 amp. The speakers seemed to have just allot of mid range and bass not very bright or detail. 
@spkbmw007 
I previously had them hooked up to a Marantz sr7005 and an Adcom 555 gFA 2 amp. The speakers seemed to have just allot of mid range and bass not very bright or detail.

The Marantz sr7005 has a reputation for sounding "warm" and the Adcom GFA 555 II with 25+ year old caps in it is known have a "lack of clarity".  Combined together,  will sound about how you describe it. 

I would think the Yamaha Aventage / Anthem amp setup with either set of your Paradigm speakers should offer more detail and transparency.