Advice on integrated tube amps

I want to make the switch to a tube amp. The wife is not very enthusiastic about these things. An integrated amp is probably what I'd want. I have the Dynaudio Audience 50 and the room is about 15x20 ft. I listen to a wide range of music. Any advice on anything <$1,00?
m2mtb
Bill Baker of Response Audio is running a clearance on Ming Da amps and had two MC-88 units left a few days ago. It has a true active tube preamp stage unlike most of the so-called tube integrateds. I'd have bought one myself but I have no need...
To better understand and assist: What amp/pre are you currently using? What do you like/dislike about it? Have you demoed a tube amp in your system? Why do you think tubes may be a good choice?

If your Audience 50s are 4ohm, 88dB you may be happiest with a late-model, higher quality used (say, Audiomat Arpege) tube integrated for $1,000 - $1,500 that can drive and control your speakers. If you don't require higher listening levels on dynamic music, there are several
quality(?) Chinese tube integrateds out there for $1,000 to $1,500 (new). Just know that some are unsupported and the longevity may be questionable.
I like Refsquared's answer--it's hard to make good suggestions out of context. Dynaudios are pretty dynamic (hence the name, perhaps) and if you have them you may be a rocker at heart. If that's the case you might prefer an amp built for 6550 or KT88 output tubes, not EL34s (which are my preference).

If I were looking for tube integrateds I would jump at an Arpège if I could get one at a good price, and otherwise I'd want a HIT audio amp. These are Cayin designs but with upgraded parts. They are hand-built and reliability does not appear to be an issue. Antique Sound Labs might be a good bet at lower prices

Canadian distributor's HIT Audio line
It was my impression that the Dynaudios like alot of power. Has anyone actually used any of the tube amps mentioned above with the Dyns? If any, I'd be thinking Rogue, but I have no previous experience with the Dyns.