**Advice Needed**Damage To Imported Speakers**

Hey everyone..
 2+ years ago I had a crush on the Heco "Aurora 700 Colors" model in the Sunrise Orange color..The ONLY place to buy Heco speakers in the USA had NO intention of bringing these in,so I contacted an Authorized Dealer in the United Kingdom,KRONOS AUDIO VISUAL (UK) LIMITED...
 They offered me a decent price so a deal was concluded..The speakers arrived in a few weeks & after unboxing one of them,visual inspection revealed a corner seam split open & separating about 6" long & up from the bottom..
 I immediately took several pics & emailed Kronos AV..NO reply..Week after week,month after month for the last 2 years I have emailed not only Kronos AV but Heco Germany as well..NEITHER company has EVER seen fit to even acknowledge receipt of my emails,let alone the actual problem..
 The Warranty was supposed to be 5 years & I really like the speakers sound BUT I couldn't ever sell them if I wanted because of the cabinet..So far the split has not expanded,probably because the speakers haven't moved since set up..
 ANY advice from the community on how to proceed from here?Am I just screwed & have no path to getting these fixed?
 Thanks very much.Take care..

freediver

Lets see,where to start..
1:I did say "decent deal"NOT killer deal..Factory sealed A grade..Was not a dealer trying to screw someone..
2:This was not from shipping,it was a factory defect..
3:As Heco is selling speakers in this country now I assume they have SOME type of Warranty support here.If that is the case why couldn’t they address this??
4:Tried posting pics,guess I’m to dumb to figure out how..
5:Never tried calling but might give that a shot..
6:When the time comes that I need to downsize completely I’ll probably just donate them to the USO & write them off my taxes...
Thanks for input folks..

@freediver

I’m don’t know why you’re sure that it wasn’t shipping damage, because it could be, but the most obvious question is why didn’t you call the dealer that you bought it from? It is their job to help you and resolve this. It seems strange to me that calling them wasn’t your first impulse.

That said, I would probably just glue and clamp it as @czarivey said, and be happy with it.

The U.S. dealer/distributor will be of no help as you bought from out of the country and not from them.