Advice for a choice

hello to all dear ones.
I am going to buy a hi-fi system. I am quite determined about the speakers (Dali Oberon 7) and the cd streamer player (Marantz nd8600). As for the amplifier, I am undecided between Marantz pm8006 (but I don't need a turntable) and Cambridge cxa81. I ask you for an opinion about these components. Tell me if there is an equally valid amplifier in that price range. I thank those who want to express their opinion.
Best wishes
leonida74
Here you go: Marantz 8006 CD/streamer/DAC for $969.95 (new) + free shipping. EBay seller "wholesalevip13" in Portland, Oregon. Don't pay more! Maybe they have the Marantz integrated amp also at a discounted price! Check it out!
The Marantz ND8006 also has WIFI and Bluetooth. At that price ($969.95) it can't be beat!
@roberjerman. Thanks.  Do not worry. in Italy I found a shop that sells it for € 1,150.

Pardon,  do you mean this amp pm8006?

thanks for the replies. you are helping me to get a clearer idea
I have the Marantz ND8006 CD/streamer and it plays beautifully. I also purchased the PM 8006 integrated amp and enjoyed it for a few months but I needed more juice for my Dynaudio Special 40s---not very efficient. So I have a separate tube preamp and amp and couldn't be happier. I'm not familiar with the Dali's so it may be enough. The PM8006 is a great piece.