ADD POWR Sorcer X4, Apprentice and Symphony I/O

After testing and using for six months the SORCER X4, APPRENTICE and several SYMPHONY I/O’s for video and music. I‘m amazed at the improvements to my system. My Sony 65” television has the best picture I have ever watched with these units. In my own opinion these products are a necessity for the best possible home theater system. Not only does the video experience improve, but the sound improves too. It lowers the noise floor, adds detail and depth to the listening experience. Do yourself a favor and talk with Bill about this technology. He’s a great guy to explain how this magic works.

128x128illusion

I found this on the internet about the Oppo HDMI output.

Oppo 205 VIDEO OUTPUT:

1x HDMI 2.0 w/HDCP 2.2

Yet, I am using an 8K HDMI cable successfully. (However, still won’t work with the Add Powr Vivid unit).

I must admit this is all confusing.

ozzy

Ozzy if you’re willing you can try doing the following:

Take the vivid and run your cable that works with your Oppo and attach it along side the length of the vivid. You should see an improvement to the your video. Also use the provided power supply when putting this together. Give it 10 to 20 min. to do it’s thing.

It’s not going to be as good as going through the unit, but it will give you a sample of what it can do to your signal.

The cable used inside the vivid should have worked it is quite capable at 8k.

illusion,

I tried your suggestion and there was no improvement that I could tell.

You seem to be closely involved with the ADD POWR company, are you the spokesman?

ozzy

Ozzy,

That is strange that you didn’t see an improvement! The vivid is very powerful even outside the unit it exudes so much energy. I take advantage of that energy by not only attaching my HDMI cable to the unit, I run power chord along side the vivid to my tv! 
I’m just a user but a Professional Engineer by trade and an Audiophile by night. I was introduced to Bill by a reviewer at Axpona 2023. I’m not easily fooled by snake oil products. But Bill is doing something that no one is attempting to do. His technology stands alone. His Vivid product is being discovered all over the world. When he tells me we’re he is getting orders from it’s really amazing! 
I’m sorry it didn’t work with your equipment but for most there should be no problem. I love the product so much I have them everywhere at home and at my summer home! 

Satellite frequency range for tv use is the C band 3.7 - 4.2 GHz and the newer K range 18 - 27 GHz. Apparently Vivid is able to affect frequencies in the terrestrial tv range 43 - 216 MHz and 470 - 608 MHz. Perhaps down the road a device can be developed to address the higher frequencies. 

Btw, I see that at their web site that there is a new product listed - Symphony I/O Deluxe. It does everything the I/O does plus HDMI and SPDIF signals.