Actual listening experience with Devore and wolf Von langa

Has anyone heard Wolf Von Langa son and Devore o96?

just asking for opinions not whether one is better than the other.

what are your thoughts?

52tiger

One thing I left out the Devore was driven by Shindo gear and WvL by Tron tubed gear that might also account for a bit of the difference that part is hard to say.

I see, I am leaning towards Devore after talking to the guy at the music room.

my listening room is 28x17 and he said it might be questionable as far as filling the room. I recently sold Devore o93 and it was fine I just think the o96 will be better

I would think the 096 would fill a room that size just fine it's a pretty large speaker and can play quite loudly. And if you had the 093 you have a great idea of what that sound will be. Not sure where you're located but WvL has been pretty active at recent audio shows if you can get to one I'd say check them out. I've become a big fan of field coils over the years I just don't have the space for them!

my listening room is 28x17 and he said it might be questionable as far as filling the room. I recently sold Devore o93 and it was fine I just think the o96 will be better

What is this "filling" of the room, you're talking about? Are you and your ears omnipresent in every lil inch, nook and corner of your room somehow? No, it sits 9 feet triangulated from a pair of speakers. Any speaker should "fill" the room for ya.