Active-ready multi-way speakers with speaker terminals for each

As the happy owner of a DEQX preamp, I'm interested in upgrading from passive loudspeakers to three-way active-ready speakers that allow me to use DEQX's DSP crossovers and either supply my own outboard amplification for tri-amping the speaker. An internally powered speaker would also work if there were three sets of speaker terminals that offer direct interface between outboard amplifier to each driver, using the DEQX's DSP crossover. What speakers in the $5-15k range meet his criteria? I know the Bryston active speaker models released in 2017 fit the bill exactly, but I'm trying to find other manufacturers offering such a product. Obviously, this is much easier to achieve if I build my own speakers (not able or interested). Perhaps there are more open baffle speakers that are "active-ready"?

128x128blang11
There is also the VAF Research Signature I-93MKII ACTIVE ( https://vaf.com.au/products/signature-i-93mkii-active), which sells for $16,259 USD (according to current exchange rate), which includes onboard amplification and comes with a DEQX HDP-5. That actually fits the budget since I'd factor in the revenue from selling my DEQX PreMate Plus for around $3500. I love the concept of this speaker and the cabinet, while tall and boxy, is still gorgeous. The diffraction pads on the woofers are a head scratcher. 

You should probably discuss this over here: 

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/multi-way/

But having an active crossover still requires you to be able to analyze, measure and configure. This is by no means trivial, and is quite a bit of a learning curve. 

You should (but won't) consider instead building a 2-way kit, even if inexpensive, learn how to analyze it and configure the crossovers, delay and EQ first that way. If you approach this as a learning experience, then you won't waste any time. 

If you approach this as a technical upgrade where you think all you need to do is spend cash, you'll get pretty frustrated. 

Best of luck to you,

Erik 
Thanks, Erik! I’ll basically re-post this in that thread. I already paid a "DEQXpert" Larry Owens to calibrate my current system (3-way passives crossed over to a subwoofer) using the DEQX calibration software. This whole plan basically assumes I can pay him to do the entire calibration for a fully active future system because I would not be up to the task.