Acoustic Signature Turntables

Has anyone else experienced any problems with their Acoustic Signature turntable? In particular, I have had major issues regarding the Alpha power supply and related customer support and so just thought I'd look into these problems more widely.

Thanks for your input
dgob
Dear Isanchez: Did you try it with a silk thread?

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Curious if all users of Acoustic Signature are happy with their bearings. Mine collapsed, platter was shipped to Germany and it came back with a new spindle and sleeve. It is noisy as hell. One can easily hear it a meter or two away. Gunther claims it will run in but so far there has been no improvement. Spindle surface looks horrible. Among the 30+ decks i've owned there hasn't been a single one with such a poorly made bearing. Unless of course it is defective.
Analog_sa, sorry to hear about you're bearing problem. I have had no problem with my bearing, but your report is making me wonder about this table. I am surprised Gunther will even answer your email. Keep us informed of the progress, or lack of progress, of you're bearing. Maybe, it will run in, but sounds fishy, at least to me. Maybe someone here, with more knowledge, can help with the problem.

My spindle is OK. so maybe yours is defective.

Which table do you own, and how old is it?