Accuphase E-5000 factory power cord good enough?

I have Accuphase E5000 plugged into my Equitech son of q jr. balanced power supply. Sounds great and I have had the Equitech for a good 15 years now. Everything is dead quiet, not even a hiss coming from the system. Just started thinking about power cords and if it is worth it, I’m in the U.S., if that matters. Thanks

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this...

duketbrd88

Here’s my somewhat loaded but imo accurate answer. 

if it makes you feel good to have a hard core, above average cord, and spending the $ isn’t an issue then do it. It doesn’t even matter if you can hear a difference. There’s enjoyment and peace of mind that comes from these sorts of upgrades. Knowing you don’t have a weak link in your otherwise high end system is reward enough. 

@ghdprentice  +1 I just switched and purchased 4 AQ Dragon PCs. 1 for my ARC Ref CD9 source One for my ARC Ref 6SE source. 2 HC for my ARC Ref 750 mono amps 2 m ea. What an improvement. 👍👍👍Was using before Shunyata Sigmas for the Sources and King Cobras for my amps. 

If you don't drop a grand min on a PC you won't hear what your integrated can really do

if they gave it to you for free it’s worth nothing!

they just include a power cable to prove that the unit will turn on and demonstrate to the dealer that it’s not dead on arrival. 

my friend used to work for a very well-known HiFi manufacturing amplifier company, and they spend nothing on power cables because they just wanna prove it will turn on. They know no one will actually use them, and they just include them to prove to the dealer, the unit is functioning!!!

the only company that gives you a decent power cable is Boulder