AC Power - two circuits better than one?

Reorganizing my system starting from the wall receptacles (rewiring is not a possibility) but quickly ran into a conundrum. Is it better to source power for my audio system from several different circuits or one dedicated circuit?

More info: I have three possible options. Two 15 amp circuits (1 shared with a couple of lights the other with several wall receptacles including a pc) & one dedicated 20 amp circuit (but with only one single duplex outlet). I have mono blocks, power amp, preamps, digital & analog audio sources, & digital HT gear.

Should I distribute my system across these three circuits or try & source them all from the single dedicated 20 amp outlet? If distribute, what kind of break down makes sense?
salmonsc
Post removed 
Many thanks Elizabeth & Jea48, I will check this out tomorrow. Assuming I can find a second branch circuit fed from the same leg as the 20 amp circuit, I will likely connect the monoblocks (& possibly the power amp) to the 20 amp circuit & the sources to a 15 amp circuit. Does this make sense?
As predicted, apparently not all 3 branch circuits are on the same leg. Unfortunately, the configuration of outlets in the room on the same leg isn't exactly convenient. Hence my next question: If I keep all the audio components on a single leg (20amp & 15 amp), is it a major problem to have video equip (TV & DVR) on another leg - the only connection between the two systems is via HDMI routed through the preamp. I understand this isn't ideal but if they are attached to separate surge protection is it workable?
If this was me and rewiring is not an option, I would look into getting a power distribution center such as a PS Audio Premier and plugging into the one 20-A outlet and seeing if all my gear can be accommodated. It is always better, IMO, to limit the number of audio outlets to as few as practical to reduce ground loops and EMI/RFI.

If one power center isn't enough (monoblock amp draw, e.g.) then I would look to get another power center or an A/V grade power strip and plug it into the outlet without computers or motors on the circuit.

The advantage here is that you don't have to worry about phase leg anomalies (etc) because the power generators will scrub the power input.

But if rewiring is not an option due to cost, then my suggestion makes no economic sense because you can rewire for a lot less than the cost of one PS Audio Premier, let alone two.
Post removed