I just bought a Partager Shindo lab preamp
I have a Quicksilver mono 120 amp
I am looking for an interconnect
I would like your opinion about the A23 cables
Thanks
Mike
mjschwartzman
@jperry,

You’re right, both Auditorium A23 and Shindo Silver Interconnects uses light weight wire with Switchcraft connectors, hence the recommendation from dealer network to use them with Shindo equipment.

Late Mr. Ken Shindo used only old-style Switchcraft RCA female jacks, which he preferred for their sonic qualities, but the center contacts inside these very low-mass jacks are rather fragile—they don’t hold up for long in the face of repeated lateral or diagonal force. There’s one thing you absolutely must do, and that’s to ensure that you insert RCA plugs only straight into the RCA jacks, and remove them the same way, with no wiggling motion whatsoever. Only very gentle straight-in and straight-out actions will preserve the center contact integrity.

The Audio Envy Prestige RCA cable I’ve recommended in my earlier post are light weight and uses a low mass AECO Tellurium Copper RCA plugs. The expanding barrels (red / white) is made from glass fiber reinforced nylon which slides on/off the Switchcraft RCA jacks with ease and exacting tension.

The OP is free to choose cables from A23 or Shindo. My recommendation was based on my personal experience with Audio Envy cables, they are incredibly transparent and cost next to nothing.

@lalitk 

Thanks for the link to Audio Envy and clarifying my comments.

Best Regards,

Jim Perry 
I appreciate all of your comments 
Today I bought Audio Envy Prestige RCA IC cable.I cannot wait to use it!
Mike
mjschwartzman

Thanks for the update. I would be interested to hear your comments after you try it.